Report NEP-COM-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Entry Deterrence in the Presence of Learning-by-Doing," Working Papers 2010-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Steven Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and Exclusion on Platform Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 016, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- David McAdams, 2010. "Discounts For Quali ed Buyers Only," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000189, David K. Levine.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-171, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2010. "Timing Vertical Relationships," TSE Working Papers 10-181, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dubois, Pierre & Jodar-Rosell, Sandra, 2010. "Price and Brand Competition between Differentiated Retailers: A Structural Econometric Model," TSE Working Papers 10-159, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brandts, Jordi & Yao, Lan, 2010. "Ambiguous Information and Market Entry: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 25276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LEFOUILI, Yassine & ROUX, Catherine, 2010. "Leniency programs for multimarket firms: The effect of Amnesty Plus on cartel formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sauvagnat, Julien, 2010. "Prosecution and Leniency Programs: a Fool's Game," TSE Working Papers 10-188, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Youri Chassin & Marcelin Joanis, 2010. "Détecter et prévenir la collusion dans les marchés publics en construction: Meilleures pratiques favorisant la concurrence," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-13, CIRANO.
- Bardey, David & Bourgeon, Jean-Marc, 2010. "Health Care Network Formation and Policyholders' Welfare," TSE Working Papers 10-183, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & Canta, Chiara & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2010. "Health Care Providers Payments Regulation when Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation Matter," TSE Working Papers 10-164, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michiel Bijlsma & Pierre Koning & Victoria Shestalova & Ali Aouragh, 2010. "The effect of competition on process and outcome quality of hospital care: An empirical analysis for the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 157, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Barbara Chizzolini & Marc Ivaldi, 2010. "The Impact of Mergers on the Degree of Competition in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 2010.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare," TSE Working Papers 10-162, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Carlos F. Alves & Cristina Barbot, 2010. "Does market concentration of downstream buyers squeeze upstream suppliers’ market power?," FEP Working Papers 387, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.