Report NEP-IND-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Entry Deterrence in the Presence of Learning-by-Doing," Working Papers 2010-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Dubois, Pierre & Jodar-Rosell, Sandra, 2010. "Price and Brand Competition between Differentiated Retailers: A Structural Econometric Model," TSE Working Papers 10-159, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-171, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Layson, Stephen, 2010. "Quasi‐linear Utility and Two‐Market Monopoly," Working Papers 10-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Carlos F. Alves & Cristina Barbot, 2010. "Does market concentration of downstream buyers squeeze upstream suppliers’ market power?," FEP Working Papers 387, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- LEFOUILI, Yassine & ROUX, Catherine, 2010. "Leniency programs for multimarket firms: The effect of Amnesty Plus on cartel formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sauvagnat, Julien, 2010. "Prosecution and Leniency Programs: a Fool's Game," TSE Working Papers 10-188, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2011. "The Visible Hand: Ensuring Optimal Investment in Electric Power Generation," TSE Working Papers 10-153, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 19 Aug 2012.