Report NEP-CTA-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Mondello, 2010. "Risky Activities and Strict Liability Rules: Delegating Safety," Working Papers 2010.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "Contracts with Wishful Thinkers," CSEF Working Papers 258, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Oct 2012.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Can Incomplete Information Lead to Under-exploitation in the Commons," Working Papers 2010-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Maki Dahchour, 2010. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection and Learning in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France," Cahiers de recherche 1035, CIRPEE.
- Oktay Surucu, 2010. "Lying for the Greater Good: Bounded Rationality in a Team," Working Papers 199, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Valentina Cristiana MATERIA & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2010. "Modelling Agricultural Public R&D Cofinancing Within A Principal-Agent Framework. The case of an Italian region," Working Papers 347, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lev Ratnovski & Rocco Huang, 2010. "The Dark Side of Bank Wholesale Funding," IMF Working Papers 10/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Sanxi & Peitz, Martin & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2010. "Worried about Adverse Product Effects? Information Disclosure and Consumer Awareness," TSE Working Papers 10-157, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sauvagnat, Julien, 2010. "Prosecution and Leniency Programs: a Fool's Game," TSE Working Papers 10-188, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Entry Deterrence in the Presence of Learning-by-Doing," Working Papers 2010-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yijuan Chen & Juergen Meinecke, 2010. "Testing Providers' Moral Hazard Caused By a Health Care Report Card Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-527, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Carpena, Fenella & Cole, Shawn & Shapiro, Jeremy & Zia, Bilal, 2010. "Liability structure in small-scale finance : evidence from a natural experimen," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5427, The World Bank.