Imperfect Competition And The Taxation Of Intermediate Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Myles, Gareth D, 1989. "Imperfect Competition and the Taxation of Intermediate Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(1), pages 62-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myles, G.D., 1989. "Industry-Specific Income Taxes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 334, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2003.
"Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public funds and public goods supply,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1719-1746, August.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996. "Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public finds and public goods supply," Discussion Papers 9610, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Intermediate Goods in the Presence of Externalities: A Survey Towards the Transport Sector," Working Papers 2006:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Bhatia, Kul B, 1998.
"Tax Incidence with Three Goods and Two Primary Factors: Theory and Applications,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 53(2), pages 123-144.
- Kul B. Bhatia, 1999. "Tax Incidence with Three Goods and Two Primary Factors: Theory and Applications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9914, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Colangelo & Umberto Galmarini, 2001. "Ad Valorem Taxation on Intermediate Goods in Oligopoly," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2007. "Argentina and Brazil: Fiscal Harmonization and Subnational Sales Taxation – State / Provincial VAT versus State / Provincial Retail Sales Tax," Department of Economics, Working Papers 069, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition ; taxation ; intermediate goods ; efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .