Imperfect Competition and the Taxation of Intermediate Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Myles, G.D., 1989. "Imperfect Competition And The Taxation Of Intermediate Goods," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 315, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clotfelter, Charles T., 1985. "Federal Tax Policy and Charitable Giving," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226110486.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1985. "Federal Tax Policy and Charitable Giving," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot85-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myles, G.D., 1989. "Industry-Specific Income Taxes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 334, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2003.
"Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public funds and public goods supply,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1719-1746, August.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996. "Imperfect competition, the marginal cost of public finds and public goods supply," Discussion Papers 9610, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Intermediate Goods in the Presence of Externalities: A Survey Towards the Transport Sector," Working Papers 2006:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Bhatia, Kul B, 1998.
"Tax Incidence with Three Goods and Two Primary Factors: Theory and Applications,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 53(2), pages 123-144.
- Kul B. Bhatia, 1999. "Tax Incidence with Three Goods and Two Primary Factors: Theory and Applications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9914, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Colangelo & Umberto Galmarini, 2001. "Ad Valorem Taxation on Intermediate Goods in Oligopoly," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2007. "Argentina and Brazil: Fiscal Harmonization and Subnational Sales Taxation – State / Provincial VAT versus State / Provincial Retail Sales Tax," Department of Economics, Working Papers 069, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:44:y:1989:i:1:p:62-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.