Testing the 'new economic geography': a comparative analysis based on EU regional data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Fingleton, 2007. "Testing the ‘New Economic Geography’: A Comparative Analysis Based on EU Regional Data," Chapters,in: New Directions in Economic Geography, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knaap, Thijs, 2006. "Trade, location, and wages in the United States," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 595-612, September.
- Marius Brülhart & Pamina Koenig, 2006. "New economic geography meets Comecon," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 245-267, April.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2005. "Towards applied geographical economics: modelling relative wage rates, incomes and prices for the regions of Great Britain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2417-2428.
- Srinivas, Goli, 2014. "Demographic convergence and its linkage with health inequalities in India," MPRA Paper 79823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2014.
More about this item
Keywords'new economic geography'; urban economics; bootstrap; J test;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0504003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.