Testing the 'new economic geography': a comparative analysis based on EU regional data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard Fingleton, 2007. "Testing the ‘New Economic Geography’: A Comparative Analysis Based on EU Regional Data," Chapters,in: New Directions in Economic Geography, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Brülhart & Pamina Koenig, 2006. "New economic geography meets Comecon," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 245-267, April.
- Knaap, Thijs, 2006. "Trade, location, and wages in the United States," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 595-612, September.
- Srinivas, Goli, 2014. "Demographic convergence and its linkage with health inequalities in India," MPRA Paper 79823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2014.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2005. "Towards applied geographical economics: modelling relative wage rates, incomes and prices for the regions of Great Britain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2417-2428.
More about this item
Keywords'new economic geography'; urban economics; bootstrap; J test;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0504003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .