Socio-Economic Development : A Politico - Financial Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr.VSR.Subramaniam, 2004. "Socio-Economic Development : A Politico - Financial Overview," Public Economics 0404004, EconWPA, revised 28 Mar 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Leighton Ku & Marilyn Ellwood & Sheila Hoag & Barbara Ormond & Judith Wooldridge, "undated". "Evolution of Medicaid Managed Care Systems and Eligibility Expansions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fe1cf25ffa084e74bf23a4ad7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chaloupka, Frank J. & Warner, Kenneth E., 2000. "The economics of smoking," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 29, pages 1539-1627 Elsevier.
- Uwe E. Reinhardt, 2000. "Health Care for the Aging Baby Boom: Lessons from Abroad," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83, Spring.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Lewit, Eugene M & Coate, Douglas & Grossman, Michael, 1981.
"The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 545-569, December.
- Eugene M. Lewit & Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1981. "The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking," NBER Working Papers 0655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-172, September.
- Wasserman, Jeffrey & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P. & Winkler, John D., 1991. "The effects of excise taxes and regulations on cigarette smoking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-64, May.
- Barton H. Hamilton & Vivian Ho & Dana P. Goldman, 2000. "Queuing for Surgery: Is the U.S. or Canada Worse Off?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 297-308, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting System; Communist; Capitalist; Financial Methods; Infrastructure; Manpower; Materials; Information Systems; Political; Techno-commercial;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0404005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .