Report NEP-CIS-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2003. "Skill-Biased Transition: The Role of Markets, Institutions, and Technological Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-616, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Natalia Smirnova, 2003. "Job Search Behavior of Unemployed in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-629, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Garbis Iradian, 2003. "Armenia; The Road to Sustained Rapid Growth-Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 03/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Viswanatha Sankara Rama Subramaniam, 2004. "Socio-Economic Development : A Politico - Financial Overview," Public Economics 0404005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03251 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vahram Stepanyan, 2003. "Reforming Tax Systems; Experience of the Baltics, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 03/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Micklewright, John & Coudouel, Aline & Marnie, Sheila, 2004. "Targeting and Self-Targeting in a New Social Assistance Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 1112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:03126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wojciech Maliszewski, 2003. "Modeling Inflation in Georgia," IMF Working Papers 03/212, International Monetary Fund.