Critical Realism and the Political Economy of the Euro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Arestis & Andrew Brown & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002. "Critical Realism and the Political Economy of the Euro," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_352, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 1998. "Labour," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics, chapter 88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrew Brown & Gary Slater & David A. Spencer, 2002. "Driven to abstraction? Critical realism and the search for the 'inner connection' of social phenomena," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 773-788, November.
- Roy J. Rotheim, 1999. "Post Keynesian Economics and Realist Philosophy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 71-103, September.
- ., 1998. "Monetarism," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Economic Methodology, chapter 75 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscritical realism single European currency Euro;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0209001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .