Financial Derivatives: Harnessing the Benefits and Containing the Dangers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem Thorbecke, 1995. "Financial Derivatives: Harnessing the Benefits and Containing the Dangers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_145, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Gorton & Richard Rosen, 1995.
"Banks and Derivatives,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1995, Volume 10, pages 299-349
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Richard Rosen, "undated". "Banks and Derivatives," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 06-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Gary Gorton & Richard Rosen, 1995. "Banks and Derivatives," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-07, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Richard Rosen, 1995. "Banks and Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 5100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Richard J. Rosen, 1995. "Banks and derivatives," Working Papers 95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gary Gorton & Richard Rosen, "undated". "Banks and Derivatives," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 6-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jürgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998.
"Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998. "Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9812001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.