Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006.
"Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area,"
Heterogeneity and monetary policy
0602, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Department of Economics 0524, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0603, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate pass-through; monetary policy; transmission dynamics; Greece.;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2005-09-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2005-09-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-09-17 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-IFN-2005-09-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-09-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-09-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0509016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.