Report NEP-CBA-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 2005. "Monetary Equilbrium," Research Papers in Economics 2005:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Carvalho, Carlos Viana de & Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 2005. "Imperfectly Credible Disinflation under Endogenous Time-Dependent Pricing," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 600, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- BOUAKEZ, Hafed & CARDIA Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2005. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in a Multi-Sector Economy," Cahiers de recherche 2005-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Carlos Carvalho, 2005. "Heterogeneity in Price Setting and the Real Effects of Monetary Shocks," Macroeconomics 0509017, EconWPA, revised 12 Sep 2005.
- Dionysios Chionis & Costas Leon, 2005. "Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?," Macroeconomics 0509016, EconWPA.
- Philipp Engler & Terhi Jokipii & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser & Christian Merkl & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2005. "The Effect of Capital Requirement Regulation on the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Austria," Working Papers 99, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Silvia Fabiani & Angela Gattulli & Roberto Sabbatini & Giovanni Veronese, 2005. "Consumer Price Setting In Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 556, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2005. "Just how Undervalued is the Chinese Renminbi," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20504, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.