Report NEP-IFN-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael R. King, 2005. "Rules versus Discretion in Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from Official Bank of Canada High-Frequency Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie Dufour & KHALAF, Lynda & KICHIAN, Maral, 2005. "Inflation dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: an identification robust econometric analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2005-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2005. "Just how Undervalued is the Chinese Renminbi," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20504, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Dionysios Chionis & Costas Leon, 2005. "Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?," Macroeconomics 0509016, EconWPA.
- Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2005. "The Knowledge-Capital Model and Small Countries," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2005. "What Drives Sector Allocation of Foreign Direct Investment in Iceland?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Solomon Polachek & Carlos Seiglie & Jun Xiang, 2005. "Globalization and International Conflict: Can FDI Increase Peace?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-004, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.