Report NEP-MON-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael R. King, 2005. "Rules versus Discretion in Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from Official Bank of Canada High-Frequency Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dionysios Chionis & Costas Leon, 2005. "Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?," Macroeconomics 0509016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 2005. "Monetary Equilbrium," Research Papers in Economics 2005:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Engler & Terhi Jokipii & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser & Christian Merkl & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2005. "The Effect of Capital Requirement Regulation on the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Austria," Working Papers 99, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Carlos Carvalho, 2005. "Heterogeneity in Price Setting and the Real Effects of Monetary Shocks," Macroeconomics 0509017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Silvia Fabiani & Angela Gattulli & Roberto Sabbatini & Giovanni Veronese, 2005. "Consumer Price Setting In Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 556, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie Dufour & KHALAF, Lynda & KICHIAN, Maral, 2005. "Inflation dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: an identification robust econometric analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2005-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafed & CARDIA Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2005. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in a Multi-Sector Economy," Cahiers de recherche 2005-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.