Costo de Uso del Capital en Colombia:1997 -2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1983.
"Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 905-940, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 1026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1984.
"Taxes, firm financial policy and the cost of capital: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 27-57.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "Taxes, Firm Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Catalina Gutiérrez, 1996. "Impacto de las reformas estructurales sobre la eficiencia y la equidad: la experiencia colombiana en los noventa," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
- Auerbach, Alan, 1990. "The cost of capital and investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 410, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique PINZON GARCIA & Oscar M. VALENCIA ARANA, 2006. "The Determinants of Colombian Firm´s Debt-Asset Ratio (1997-2003)," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003582, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Maria Otilia Orozco, 2005. "Colombia's Higher Education Quality Control System and Potential for Further Development," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002139, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- José Mauricio Gil León & Andrea Yaelt Lemus Vergara, 2012. "Efectos de la apertura comercial sobre la producción manufacturera en Colombia: una aproximación cuantitativa (1975-2007)," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, December.
More about this item
KeywordsColombia; LAC; Latinoamerica; Costo de uso del capital; Tributación;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0502003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.