The market for cocoa powder
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Conference offers lessons on infrastructure," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Apr, pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Applanaidu, Shri Dewi & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah & Abdel Hameed, Amna Awad & Hasanov, Akram & Idris, Nurjihan & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir, 2009. "Malaysian Cocoa Market Modeling: A Combination of Econometric and System Dynamics Approach," MPRA Paper 19569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdel Hameed, Amna Awad & Hasanov, Akram & Idris, Nurjihan & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir, 2009. "Supply and Demand Model for the Malaysian Cocoa Market," MPRA Paper 19568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscocoa; cocoa powder; industry study; simulation model; intermediate products; government regulation;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2004-12-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-12-12 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0412002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.