Report NEP-CMP-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CMP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junko Shimizu & Eiji Ogawa, 2004. "Risk Properties of AMU denominated Asian Bonds," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-45, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John Duffy, 2004. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Computational Economics 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henk. L.M. Kox, 2004. "The market for cocoa powder," Industrial Organization 0412002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolver Hernandez, 2004. "Inflation and Output Dynamics with State-Dependent Frequency of Price Changes," Macroeconomics 0411020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolver Hernandez, 2004. "State-Dependent Nominal Rigidities & Disinflation Programs in Small Open Economies," Macroeconomics 0411021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Labandeira & Jose M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodriguez, 2004. "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Public Economics 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2004.
- Fabio Hideki Ono & José Luis Oreiro, 2004. "Technological Progress, Income Distribution And Capacity Utilisation: A Computer Simulation-Based Analysis," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 085, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mhand Hifi & Slim Sadfi & Abdelkader Sbihi, 2004. "An exact algorithm for the multiple-choice multidimensional knapsack problem," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:04b25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ronald l goettler & christine a parlour & uday rajan, 2003. "Equilibrium in a dynamic limit order market," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E23, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:04a20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamsheed Shorish & Stephen Spear, "undated". "Shaking the Tree: An Agency Theoretic Model of Asset Pricing," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez Zarzoso, 2003. "Would MERCOSUR’s Exports to the EU Profit from Trade Liberalisation? Some General Insights and a Simulation Study for Argentina," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 092, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Maier, 2004. "EMU enlargement, inflation and adjustment of tradable goods prices: What to expect?," DNB Working Papers 010, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Miriam Manchin, 2004. "The Economic Effects of a Russia-EU FTA," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-131/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pierre Koning & S. Onderstal, 2004. "Auctioning incentive contracts; application to welfare-to-work programs," CPB Discussion Paper 38, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Holger Sieg, "undated". "Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Policies in the Market for Higher Education," GSIA Working Papers 2003-04, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Maria Ferreyra, "undated". "Estimating the Effects of Private School Vouchers in Multi-District Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E24, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- George-Levi Gayle & Robert Miller, "undated". "Life-Cyle Fertility Behavior and Human Capital Accumulation," GSIA Working Papers 2004-E16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & William Vogt, 2002. "Competition Among Hospitals," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E20, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Eiji Ogawa & Takeshi Kudo, 2004. "How much depreciation of the US dollar for sustainability of the current accounts?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-44, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manfred Wiebelt, 2004. "GEM-PIA: A Real-Financial General Equilibrium Model for Poverty Impact Analysis ; Technical Description," Kiel Working Papers 1230, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2004. "Box-Cox Stochastic Volatility Models with Heavy-Tails and Correlated Errors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 26/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan, 2004. "Banning banking in EU emissions trading?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-60, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Mhand Hifi & Rym M'Hallah, 2004. "Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems: part II," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04095, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:mse:wpsorb:bla04004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che, 2003. "A pratical optimal quarantine measure," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-1, International and Development Economics.
- Sean Crockett & Stephen Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1899. "Learning Competitive Equilibrium," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E18, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.