Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert, Richard & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2002. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt04h2h4hp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2002. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8zq3z0tj, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2002. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4sw3h193, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristiansen, Tarjei, 2007. "Cross-border transmission capacity allocation mechanisms in South East Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4611-4622, September.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2006. "A Merchant Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-193, March.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, D. & Ralph, E.K. & Bardsley, P. & Ferris, M.C., 2004. "Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0470, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Petr Spodniak & Mikael Collan & Mari Makkonen, 2017. "On Long-Term Transmission Rights in the Nordic Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-03-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2003-03-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2003-03-25 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2003-03-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0303008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.