Report NEP-IND-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Gilbert & Karsten Neuhoff & David Newbery, 2003. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Industrial Organization 0303008, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique & Aaron Edlin, 2003. "Mixed Equilibria in Games of Strategic Complements Are Unstable," Game Theory and Information 0303003, EconWPA.
- Felix Chan & Dora Marinova & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility of Electronics Patents in the USA," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-208, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stuart J. H. Graham & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff & David C. Mowery, 2003. "Post-Issue Patent "Quality Control": A Comparative Study of US Patent Re-examinations and European Patent Oppositions," Industrial Organization 0303009, EconWPA.
- Joseph Farrell & Richard J. Gilbert & Michael L. Katz, 2003. "Market Structure, Organizational Structure, and R&D Diversity," Industrial Organization 0303006, EconWPA.
- Aviad Heifetz & Chris Shannon & Yossi Spiegel, 2003. "What to Maximize If You Must," Game Theory and Information 0303002, EconWPA.
- Peter Simmons, . "Mixed Strategies in Simultaneous and Sequential Play of a 2 Player Game," Discussion Papers 03/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jens J. Krueger, 2003. "On the Dynamics of the U.S. Manufacturing Productivity Distribution," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 05/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.