Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert, Richard & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2002. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8zq3z0tj, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2002. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt04h2h4hp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard Gilbert & Karsten Neuhoff & David Newbery, 2003. "Mediating Market Power in Electricity Networks," Industrial Organization 0303008, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristiansen, Tarjei, 2007. "Cross-border transmission capacity allocation mechanisms in South East Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4611-4622, September.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2006. "A Merchant Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-193, March.
- Petr Spodniak & Mikael Collan & Mari Makkonen, 2017. "On Long-Term Transmission Rights in the Nordic Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, D. & Ralph, E.K. & Bardsley, P. & Ferris, M.C., 2004. "Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0470, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity; market power; transmission rights; nodal pricing;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt4sw3h193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .