The Balance Of Payments As A Monetary Phenomenon:An Econometric Case Study Of Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fry, Maxwell J, 1976. "A Monetary Approach to Afghanistan's Flexible Exchange Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 219-225, May.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Hang-Sheng Cheng & Nicholas P. Sargen, 1975. "Central bank policy towards inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 31-40.
- Jonson, P D & Kierzkowski, H I, 1975. "The Balance of Payments: An Analytic Exercise," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 43(2), pages 105-133, June.
- Putnam, Bluford H & Van Belle, John J, 1978. "A Monetary Approach to Afghanistan's Flexible Exchange Rate: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 117-118, February.
- Connolly, Michael & Taylor, Dean, 1976. "Testing the Monetary Approach to Devaluation in Developing Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 849-859, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustine A. Boakye & Hassan Molana, 2007. "Fluctuation in the International Currency Reserves of Less Developed Countries: HIPC vs Non-HIPC," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 203, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- M. Aslam Chaudhary & Ghulam Shabbir, 2004. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Monetary Variables on Pakistan’s Foreign Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 62-84, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsBALANCE OF PAYMENTS; ADJUSTMENT MECHANISMS; NIGERIAN ECONOMY ECONOMETRIC TESTS; CURRENT ACCOUNT; INTERNATIONAL;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0307001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.