The Balance Of Payments As A Monetary Phenomenon:An Econometric Case Study Of Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Hang-Sheng Cheng & Nicholas P. Sargen, 1975. "Central bank policy towards inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 31-40.
- Jonson, P D & Kierzkowski, H I, 1975. "The Balance of Payments: An Analytic Exercise," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 43(2), pages 105-133, June.
- Putnam, Bluford H & Van Belle, John J, 1978. "A Monetary Approach to Afghanistan's Flexible Exchange Rate: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 117-118, February.
- Fry, Maxwell J, 1976. "A Monetary Approach to Afghanistan's Flexible Exchange Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 219-225, May.
- Connolly, Michael & Taylor, Dean, 1976. "Testing the Monetary Approach to Devaluation in Developing Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 849-859, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustine A. Boakye & Hassan Molana, 2007. "Fluctuation in the International Currency Reserves of Less Developed Countries: HIPC vs Non-HIPC," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 203, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- M. Aslam Chaudhary & Ghulam Shabbir, 2004. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Monetary Variables on Pakistan’s Foreign Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 62-84, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsBALANCE OF PAYMENTS; ADJUSTMENT MECHANISMS; NIGERIAN ECONOMY ECONOMETRIC TESTS; CURRENT ACCOUNT; INTERNATIONAL;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0307001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .