On the Evolution of Pereto Optimal Behavior in Repeated Coordination Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lagunoff, Roger, 2000. "On the Evolution of Pareto-Optimal Behavior in Repeated Coordination Problems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 273-293, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoci, Angelo & Gay, Antonio & Landi, Massimiliano & Sacco, Pier Luigi, 2008.
"Global analysis of an expectations augmented evolutionary dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3877-3894, December.
- Massimiliano Landi, 2007. "Global Analysis of an Expectations Augmented Evolutionary Dynamics," Development Economics Working Papers 22463, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Angelo Antoci & Antonio Gay & Massimiliano Landi & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2007. "Global Analysis of an Expectations Augmented Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 25-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- John Conley & Myrna H. Wooders & Ali Toossi, 2001.
"Evolution & Voting: How Nature Makes us Public Spirited,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(24), pages 1.
- Conley, John P. & Toossi, Ali & Wooders, Myrna, 2001. "Evolution & voting : how nature makes us public spirited," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 601, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Angelo Antoci & Massimiliano Landi, 2006.
"Expectations, Animal Spirits, and Evolutionary Dynamics,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22057, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Angelo Antoci & Massimiliano Landi & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2006. "Expectations, Animal Spirits, and Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 10-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shota Fujishima, 2015. "The emergence of cooperation through leadership," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 17-36, February.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:1:p:59-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:9707003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .