Imperfect Information Leads to Complete Markets if Dividends are Diffusions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Zame, William, 1989. "The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1279-1297, November.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Xlng‐Xlong Xue, 1991. "A Note On Utility Maximization Under Partial Observations1," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 57-70, April.
- David Feldman, 1989. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Partially Observable Economy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 789-812, July.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.),Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898, Elsevier.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D., 1997. "Separable utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 415-444, November.
More about this item
KeywordsComplete Markets; General Equilibrium; Imperfect Information; Asset Pricing;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9808002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.