The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Partially Observable Econom y
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Jean Helwege, 2010. "Is Credit Event Risk Priced? Modeling Contagion via the Updating of Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 15733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1972-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1996.
" On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 385-424, June.
- Shmuel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, 1995. "On the Predictability of Stock Returns: An Asset-Allocation Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2013.
"The quality of public information and the term structure of interest rates,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 715-740, May.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2006. "The Quality of Public Information and The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-24, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Jean Helwege, 2015.
"Modeling Credit Contagion via the Updating of Fragile Beliefs,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(7), pages 1960-2008.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Jean Helwege, 2012. "Modeling credit contagion via the updating of fragile beliefs," Working Paper Series WP-2012-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Riedel, Frank, 2001. "Existence of Arrow-Radner Equilibrium with Endogenously Complete Markets under Incomplete Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 109-122, March.
- Frank Riedel, 1998. "Imperfect Information Leads to Complete Markets if Dividends are Diffusions," Finance 9808002, EconWPA.
- Tomas Björk & Mark Davis & Camilla Landén, 2010. "Optimal investment under partial information," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(2), pages 371-399, April.
- Alexandre Ziegler, 2001. "Dividend Growth Uncertainty and Stock Prices," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 137(IV), pages 579-598, December.
- Hening Liu, 2011. "Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns," Post-Print hal-00781344, HAL.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2004. "Learning the CAPM through Bubbles," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 775, Econometric Society.
- Haim Kedar-Levy, 2002. "Price Bubbles of New-Technology IPOs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, Summer.
- Vadim Khramov, 2013. "Estimating Parameters of Short-Term Real Interest Rate Models," IMF Working Papers 13/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2004. "Asset Prices with Heterogenous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anh Ngoc Lai & Constantin Mellios, 2016. "Valuation of commodity derivatives with an unobservable convenience yield," Post-Print halshs-01183166, HAL.
- Lopomo Beteto Wegner, Danilo, 2015. "Government insurance, information, and asset prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 165-183.
- Hong Yan, 2009. "Estimation Uncertainty and the Equity Premium-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 243-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:3:p:789-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.