Genetic Algorithms: Genesis of Stock Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Altenberg, 1994. "The Evolution of Evolvability in Genetic Programming," Working Papers 94-02-007, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetic Algorithms; Individual Maximum Likelihood Estimation; Stock Price;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-05-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2004-05-02 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-FIN-2004-05-02 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-05-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0404007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .