Report NEP-CBE-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Castronova, 2003. "Theory of the Avatar," CESifo Working Paper Series 863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich, 2003. "Is Strong Reciprocity a Maladaptation? On the Evolutionary Foundations of Human Altruism," CESifo Working Paper Series 859, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rama Prasad Kanungo, 2004. "Genetic Algorithms: Genesis of Stock Evaluation," Experimental 0404007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger, 2004. "Empirical Tools for the Analysis of Technological Heterogeneity and Change. Some Basic Building Blocks of "Evolumetrics"," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 05/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Reinhard Selten & M. Schreckenberg & Thomas Pitz & T. Chmura & S. Kube, 2003. "Experiments and Simulations on Day-to-Day Route Choice-Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore