Relative Efficiency with Equivalence Classes of Asymptotic Covariances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mandy, D. M. & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 1998. "Relative efficiency with equivalence classes of asymptotic covariances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 79-98, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-499, March.
- Bates, Charles E. & White, Halbert, 1993. "Determination of Estimators with Minimum Asymptotic Covariance Matrices," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 633-648, August.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:4:p:633-48 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:9805001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .