On the Ranking Uncertainty of Labor Market Wage Gaps
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William C. Horrace, 2005. "On the ranking uncertainty of labor market wage gaps," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 181-187, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beyza Ural & William Horrace & Jin Hwa Jung, 2009.
"Inter-industry gender wage gaps by knowledge intensity: discrimination and technology in Korea,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1437-1452.
- William C. Horrace & Beyza P. Ural & Jin Hwa Jung, 2006. "Inter-Industry Gender Wage Gaps by Knowledge Intensity: Discrimination and Technology in Korea," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 79, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2006. "Revisiting Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and the Gender Wage Gap: An Identification Problem," IZA Discussion Papers 2427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Horrace & Joseph Marchand & Timothy Smeeding, 2008.
"Ranking inequality: Applications of multivariate subset selection,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(1), pages 5-32, March.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 70, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2006. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Working Papers 21, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lin, Eric S., 2010. "Gender wage gaps by college major in Taiwan: Empirical evidence from the 1997-2003 Manpower Utilization Survey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 156-164, February.
- Yun, Myeong-Su & Lin, Eric S., 2015. "An Alternative Estimator for Industrial Gender Wage Gaps: A Normalized Regression Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Horrace & Christopher Parmeter, 2016. "Accounting for Multiplicity in Inference on Economics Journal Rankings," Working Papers 2016-08, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Myeong-Su Yun & Eric S. Lin, 2015. "Alternative Estimator for Industrial Gender Wage Gaps: A Normalized Regression Approach," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 569-587, October.
- William C. Horrace, 2002. "Selection Procedures for Order Statistics in Empirical Economic Studies," Econometrics 0206005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor economics; discrimination; wage differentials; multiple comparisons with the best;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0206003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .