The "window problem" in studies of children's attainments: A methodological exploration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Barbara Wolfe & Robert Haveman & Donna Genther & Chong-Bum An, 1992. "The "Window Problem" in Studies of Children's Attainments: A Methodological Exploration," NBER Technical Working Papers 0125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Burtless & Larry L. Orr, 1986. "Are Classical Experiments Needed for Manpower Policy," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(4), pages 606-639.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "A Note on a Random Coefficients Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 793-796, October.
- Donald B. Rubin, 1992. "Meta-Analysis: Literature Synthesis or Effect-Size Surface Estimation?," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 17(4), pages 363-374, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Ku & R. D. Plotnick, "undated". "Do Children from Welfare Families Obtain Less Education?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1217-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Does Parental Unemployment Cause Right-Wing Extremism?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 666, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 2000. "A Note on the Benefits of Homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 356-369, May.
- L. Quillian, "undated". "How Long Do African Americans Stay in High-Poverty Neighborhoods? An Analysis of Spells," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1203-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Oscar A. Mitnik, 2007. "Intergenerational transmission of welfare dependency: The effects of length of exposure," Working Papers 0715, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Siedler, Thomas, 2006.
"Family and Politics: Does Parental Unemployment Cause Right-Wing Extremism?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siedler, Thomas, 2006. "Family and politics: does parental unemployment cause right-wing extremism?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-51, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hyunjoon Park, 2008. "Effects of single parenthood on educational aspiration and student disengagement in Korea," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 18(13), pages 377-408, May.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2001. "The relative effect of family and financial characteristics on educational echievement," CEE Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Donna K. Ginther & Robert A. Pollak, 2000.
"Does family structure affect children's educational outcomes?,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2000-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Donna K. Ginther & Robert A. Pollak, 2003. "Does Family Structure Affect Children's Educational Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 9628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002. "The effect of parents' employment on children's educational attainment: 2002 ed," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "The Relative Effect of Family Characteristics and Financial Situation on Educational Achievement," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 165-181.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2000.
"The Effect of Parents' Employment on Children's Educational Attainment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2000. "The effect of parents' employment on children's educational attainment," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wispod:977-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruwius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .