Is Industrial Hemp Worth Further Study in the US? A Survey of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Bennett, Michael, 2001. "Is Industrial Hemp Worth Further Study in the US? A Survey of the Literature," Staff Paper Series 443, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alden, Dave M. & Proops, John L. R. & Gay, Philip W., 1998. "Industrial hemp's double dividend: a study for the USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 291-301, June.
- Kraenzel, David G. & Petry, Timothy A. & Nelson, Bill & Anderson, Marshall J. & Mathern, Dustin & Todd, Robert, 1998. "Industrial Hemp As An Alternative Crop In North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23264, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Qingbin Wang & Guanming Shi, 1999. "Industrial Hemp: China's Experience and Global Implications," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 344-357.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .