Industrial Hemp As An Alternative Crop In North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Randall Fortenbery & Michael Bennett, 2004. "Opportunities for Commercial Hemp Production," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 97-117.
- Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler, 2018. "Who are Consuming Hemp Products in the U.S.? Evidence from Nielsen Homescan Data," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266671, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- T. RANDALL FORTENBERY & Michael Bennett, 2001.
"Is Industrial Hemp Worth Further Study in the US? A Survey of the Literature,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
443, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Bennett, Michael, 2001. "Is Industrial Hemp Worth Further Study in the US? A Survey of the Literature," Staff Paper Series 443, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Bennett, Michael, 2001. "Is Industrial Hemp Worth Further Study In The Us? A Survey Of The Literature," Staff Papers 12680, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.