Modeling Plasma Virus Concentration and CD4+ T Cell Kinetics during Primary HIV Infection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashley T. Haase & Keith Henry & Mary Zupancic & Gerlad Sedgewick & Russell A. Faust & Holly Melroe & Winston Cavert & Kristin Gebhard & Katherine Staskus & Zhi-Qiang Zhang & Peter J. Dailey & Henry H., 1996. "Quantitative Image Analysis of HIV-1 Infection in Lymphoid Tissue," Working Papers 96-07-045, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMath models; CD4+ T cells; HIV; HIV dynamics; primary HIV-1 infection; immune system; CTL; CAF;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:99-05-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .