Evolution of Trading Structures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A., 2006.
"Equilibria in systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 44-77, September.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2006.
"Topologies of social interactions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 559-584, August.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Topologies of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0104, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "Local Complementarities and Aggregate Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9809016, EconWPA, revised 30 Sep 1998.
- Allen Wilhite, 2003. "Self-Organizing Production and Exchange," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 107-123, February.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995. "How Economists Can Get Alife," Economic Report 37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995.
"A Trade Network Game With Endogenous Partner Selection,"
36, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997. "A Trade Network Game with Endogenous Partner Selection," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1680, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rama CONT & Jean-Philippe BOUCHAUD, 1997. "Herd behavior and aggregate fluctuations in financial markets," Finance 9712008, EconWPA, revised 06 Jan 1998.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Knowledge and Structure," Industrial Organization 0207011, EconWPA.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998.
"Gale-Shapley Matching in an Evolutionary Trade Network Game,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1230, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Gale-Shapley Matching in an Evolutionary Trade Network Game," Game Theory and Information 9805004, EconWPA, revised 26 Jul 1998.
- Rama Cont & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Herd behavior and aggregate fluctuations in financial markets," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500028, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Allen Wilhite, 2000. "Self-Organizing Production And Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 273, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:96-04-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .