Generating Surrogate Data for Time Series with Several Simultaneously Measured Variables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dashtian, Hassan & Jafari, G. Reza & Sahimi, Muhammad & Masihi, Mohsen, 2011. "Scaling, multifractality, and long-range correlations in well log data of large-scale porous media," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2096-2111.
- Hinich Melvin J & Mendes Eduardo M & Stone Lewi, 2005. "Detecting Nonlinearity in Time Series: Surrogate and Bootstrap Approaches," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Andrea Beltratti & Claudio Morana, 2006. "Net Inflows and Time-Varying Alphas: The Case of Hedge Funds," ICER Working Papers 30-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Milan Palus & L. Pecen & D. Pivka, 1995. "Estimating Predictability: Redundancy and Surrogate Data Method," Working Papers 95-07-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- Przyborski, Marek, 2002. "Possible determinism and the real world data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 309(3), pages 297-303.
- Gao, Wei & Zhao, Hongxia, 2013. "Conditional independence graph for nonlinear time series and its application to international financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(10), pages 2460-2469.
- Chong Hong & Beom Kim, 2011. "Mutual information and redundancy for categorical data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 17-31, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:94-04-023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .