The Topology of Technology Graphs: Small World Patterns in Electronic Circuits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cárdenas, J.P. & Mouronte, M.L. & Moyano, L.G. & Vargas, M.L. & Benito, R.M., 2010. "On the robustness of Spanish telecommunication networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(19), pages 4209-4216.
- Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alícia & Liu, Hongxiao & Zhang, Zhongzhi, 2013. "The number of spanning trees of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(12), pages 2803-2806.
- Cárdenas, J.P. & Mouronte, M.L. & Benito, R.M. & Losada, J.C., 2010. "Compatibility as underlying mechanism behind the evolution of networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1789-1798.
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2007. "The Statistical Mechanics of Complex Product Development: Empirical and Analytical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1127-1145, July.
- Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alicia, 2009. "Modeling complex networks with self-similar outerplanar unclustered graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2227-2233.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0434-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurienti, Paul J. & Joyce, Karen E. & Telesford, Qawi K. & Burdette, Jonathan H. & Hayasaka, Satoru, 2011. "Universal fractal scaling of self-organized networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3608-3613.
- Lucas Cuadra & Sancho Salcedo-Sanz & Javier Del Ser & Silvia Jiménez-Fernández & Zong Woo Geem, 2015. "A Critical Review of Robustness in Power Grids Using Complex Networks Concepts," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-55, August.
- Miralles, Alicia & Comellas, Francesc & Chen, Lichao & Zhang, Zhongzhi, 2010. "Planar unclustered scale-free graphs as models for technological and biological networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(9), pages 1955-1964.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall world; electronic devices; networks; graph theory; evolvable hardware; statistical physics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-05-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .