Taxation, User Cost, and Household Mobility Decisions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genesove, David & Han, Lu, 2012. "Search and matching in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-45.
- Tracy M. Turner & Daigyo Seo, 2007. "Investment Risk And The Transition Into Homeownership," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 229-253, May.
- Hui Shan & Neil Bhutta & Jane K. Dokko, 2010. "The depth of negative equity and mortgage default decisions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 2010.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2007. "Arbitrage in Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 13704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amelia M. Biehl & William H. Hoyt, 2014.
"The Taxpayer Relief Act Of 1997 And Homeownership: Is Smaller Now Better?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 646-658, April.
- Amelia M. Biehl & William Hoyt, 2009. "The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and Homeownership: Is Smaller Now Better?," Working Papers 2009-04, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Shan, Hui, 2011.
"The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: Evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 177-188.
- Shan, Hui, 2011. "The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: Evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 177-188, February.
- Hui Shan, 2008. "The effect of capital gains taxation on home sales: evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 2008.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 846, OECD Publishing.
- repec:jre:issued:v:39:n:2:2017:p:263_288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Engelhardt, 2001. "Nominal Loss Aversion, Housing Equity Constraints, and Household Mobility: Evidence from the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 42, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Grainger, Corbett A., 2012. "The distributional effects of pollution regulations: Do renters fully pay for cleaner air?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 840-852.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennzl:303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/szupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.