Modular Optimizer for Mixed Integer Programming MOMIP Version 2.3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Makowski, 1994. "LP-DIT Data Interchange Tool for Linear Programming Problems (version 1.20)," Working Papers wp94036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- J. J. H. Forrest & J. P. H. Hirst & J. A. Tomlin, 1974. "Practical Solution of Large Mixed Integer Programming Problems with Umpire," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 736-773, January.
- W. Ogryczak & K. Zorychta, 1994. "Modular Optimizer for Mixed Integer Programming MOMIP Version 2.1," Working Papers wp94035, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Granat & M. Makowski, 1998. "ISAAP - Interactive Specification and Analysis of Aspiration-Based Preferences," Working Papers ir98052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Granat, Janusz & Makowski, Marek, 2000. "Interactive specification and analysis of aspiration-based preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 469-485, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.