Species Diversity and Population Regulation: The Importance of Environmental Feedback Dimensionality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- U. Dieckmann & R. Law, 1996. "The Dynamical Theory of Coevolution: A Derivation from Stochastic Ecological Processes," Working Papers wp96001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1999-10-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-1999-10-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .