Report NEP-AGR-1999-10-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Meszena & J.A.J. Metz, 1999. "Species Diversity and Population Regulation: The Importance of Environmental Feedback Dimensionality," Working Papers ir99045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- T Huw Edwards & John P Hutton, . "Carbon Abatement and its international effects in Europe including effects on other pollutants: a general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers 98/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- W. Lutz & S. Scherbov, 1999. "Quantifying Vicious Circle Dynamics: The PDE Model for Population, Environment, Development and Agriculture in African Countries," Working Papers ir99049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G.J. MacDonald, 1999. "Climate and Catastrophic Weather Events," Working Papers ir99034, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Obersteiner, 1999. "Carbon Budget of the Forest Industry of the Russian Federation: 1928-2012," Working Papers ir99033, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.