Climate and Catastrophic Weather Events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko & V. Stolbovoi & M. Gluck & M. Obersteiner & A. Oeskog, 1999. "Full Carbon Accounting and the Kyoto Protocol: A Systems- Analytical View," Working Papers ir99025, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Nowak, 1999. "Analysis of Applications of Some Ex-Ante Instruments for the Transfer of Catastrophic Risks," Working Papers ir99075, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-10-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-1999-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-1999-10-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-1999-10-13 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .