The Augmented Solow Model and the African Growth Debate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoeffler, Anke E, 2002. " The Augmented Solow Model and the African Growth Debate," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(2), pages 135-158, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Panel Data Analysis; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2000-11-29 (Development)
- NEP-DEV-2001-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2001-02-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-TID-2000-12-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:cidhav:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .