The Augmented Solow Model and the African Growth Debate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stan du Plessis & Sonja Keller, 2002. "Bias correction in a dynamic panel data model of economic growth: The African dummy re-examined," Working Papers 04/2002, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Morales, 2011. "Variedades de recursos naturales y crecimiento econÃ³mico," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, December.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Miss Nkunde Mwase & Mr. Jaime Guajardo & Mr. John C Bluedorn, 2013. "The Growth Comeback in Developing Economies: A New Hope or Back to the Future?," IMF Working Papers 2013/132, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Panel Data Analysis; Sub-Saharan Africa;
All these keywords.
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2000-11-29 (Development)
- NEP-DEV-2001-02-27 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2001-02-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-TID-2000-12-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:cidhav:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.