National and sectoral factors in wage formation in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem, 2006. "National and sectoral factors in wage formation in Central and Eastern Europe," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 92, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goran Vuksic, 2012. "Sectoral wage dynamics and intersectoral linkages in the context of export competitiveness: the case of Croatia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 99, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Barry Eichengreen & Katharina Steiner, 2008.
"Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?,"
NBER Working Papers
14438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Steiner, Katharina, 2008. "Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .