Polycentric metropolitan areas in Europe towards a unified proposal of delimitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan, 2005. "Towards a common standard: comparing European and American cities," MPRA Paper 18104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galleto, 2005. "Sistemas Locales de Trabajo y Distritos Industriales Marshallianos en España," Working Papers wpdea0514, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio TACHE & Monica TACHE, 2015. "Evaluation Of Functional Urban Areas In The North-East Region," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(11), pages 33-50, November.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Miriam Hortas-Rico & Linna Li, 2016.
"The Causes of Urban Sprawl in Spanish Urban Areas: A Spatial Approach,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 219-247, June.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Miriam Hortas-Rico & Linna Li, 2014. "The causes of urban sprawl in Spanish urban areas: a spatial approach," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .