Testing local versions of correlation coefficients
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T J Fik & G F Mulligan, 1990.
"Spatial Flows and Competing Central Places: Towards a General Theory of Hierarchical Interaction,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 22(4), pages 527-549, April.
- T J Fik & G F Mulligan, 1990. "Spatial flows and competing central places: towards a general theory of hierarchical interaction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(4), pages 527-549, April.
- Thomas Niedomysl, 2004. "Evaluating the effects of place-marketing campaigns on interregional migration in Sweden," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(11), pages 1991-2009, November.
- Thomas Niedomysl, 2008. "Residential preferences for interregional migration in Sweden: demographic, socioeconomic, and geographical determinants," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(5), pages 1109-1131, May.
- P J Boyle & R Flowerdew, 1993. "Modelling sparse interaction matrices: interward migration in Hereford and Worcester, and the underdispersion problem," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(8), pages 1201-1209, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-07-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .