Income convergence among Brazilian states after the economic openness in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X, 1996.
"The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1019-1036, July.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-i-martin, X., 1995. "The Classical Approach to Convergence Analysis," Papers 734, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "The classical approach to convergence analysis," Economics Working Papers 117, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nicolino Trompieri Neto & Ivan Castelar & Fabrício Cameiro Linhares, 2008. "Convergência de Renda dos Estados Brasileiros: Uma Abordagem de Painel Dinâmico com Efeito Threshold," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807212130050, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dowrick, Steve, 1992.
"Technological Catch Up and Diverging Incomes: Patterns of Economic Growth 1960-88,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(412), pages 600-610, May.
- Dowrick, S., 1991. "Technological Catch Up and Diverging Incomes: Patterns of Economic Growth 1960-88," CEPR Discussion Papers 259, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- S. Dobson & C. Ramlogan, 2002. "Economic Growth and Convergence in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 83-104.
- Afonso Ferreira, 2000. "Convergence in Brazil: recent trends and long-run prospects," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 479-489.
- Fernando Garcia & Jorge Oliveira Pires, 2004.
"Productivity of Nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
292, Econometric Society.
- Pires, Jorge Oliveira & Garcia, Fernando, 2004. "Productivity of nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition," Textos para discussão 143, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro Jucá Maciel & Joaquim Andrade & Vladimir Kuhl Teles, 2005. "Convergência Regional Revisitada: Uma Análise Em Equilíbrio Geral Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 127, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Carlos R. Azzoni, 2001. "Economic growth and regional income inequality in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 133-152.
- Afonso Henriques Borges Ferreira & Clélio Campolina Diniz, 1994. "Convergência entre as rendas per capita estaduais no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 079, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Laurini, Márcio & Andrade, Eduardo & Pedro L. Valls Pereira, 2003. "Clubes de Convergência de Renda para os Municípios Brasileiros: Uma Análise Não-Paramétrica," Insper Working Papers wpe_41, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.