Adaptive zoning and its effectiveness in spatial economic activity simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Supervised Regionalization Methods: A Survey," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 195-220, July.
- P B Slater & C Wymer (referee), 1987. "Algorithm 13: Strong component hierarchical clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 117-125, January.
- P B Slater & Referee C Wymer, 1987. "Algorithm 13: Strong Component Hierarchical Clustering," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(1), pages 117-125, January.
- S Openshaw, 1977. "Optimal Zoning Systems for Spatial Interaction Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(2), pages 169-184, February.
- S Openshaw, 1977. "Optimal zoning systems for spatial interaction models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(2), pages 169-184, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .