Regional Growth Policy in Denmark - An Assessment of the Role of Innovation As an Instrument in Regional Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2002. "Geography, Endogenous Growth, and Innovation," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2009. "Aims and strategies in regional innovation and growth policy: A Danish perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-420, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornett, Andreas P. & Sørensen, Nils Karl, 2008. "International vs. Intra-national Convergence in Europe – an Assessment of Causes and Evidence," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 13, pages 35-56.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-08-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-08-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-08-27 (Innovation)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.