Regional Growth Policy in Denmark - An Assessment of the Role of Innovation As an Instrument in Regional Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2002. "Geography, Endogenous Growth, and Innovation," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2009. "Aims and strategies in regional innovation and growth policy: A Danish perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-420, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornett, Andreas P. & Sørensen, Nils Karl, 2008. "International vs. Intra-national Convergence in Europe – an Assessment of Causes and Evidence," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 13, pages 35-56.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-08-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-08-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-08-27 (Innovation)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .