In search of a modelling strategy for projecting internal migration in European countries - Demographic versus economic-geographical approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1986_41n3_0609 is not listed on IDEAS
- A Stewart Fotheringham & Phil Rees & Tony Champion & Stamatis Kalogirou & Andy R Tremayne, 2004. "The development of a migration model for England and Wales: overview and modelling out-migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(9), pages 1633-1672, September.
- P H Rees & A G Wilson, 1973. "Accounts and models for spatial demographic analysis I: aggregate population," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 5(1), pages 61-90, January.
- A G Wilson & P H Rees, 1974. "Accounts and models for spatial demographic analysis 2: age - sex disaggregated populations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(1), pages 101-116, January.
- P H Rees & A G Wilson, 1973. "Accounts and Models for Spatial Demographic Analysis I: Aggregate Population," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 5(1), pages 61-90, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2006-02-05 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .