Provincial Nominee Programs: An Evaluation of the Earnings and Retention Rates of Nominees
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yujiro Sano & Lisa Kaida & Liam Swiss, 2017. "Earnings of Immigrants in Traditional and Non-Traditional Destinations: A Case Study from Atlantic Canada," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 961-980, August.
- Ferrer, Ana M. & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "New Directions in Immigration Policy: CanadaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Evolving Approach to Immigration Selection," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2012.
- Ana M. Ferrer & Garnett Picot & William Craig Riddell, 2014.
"New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants,"
International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 846-867, September.
- Ferrer, Ana & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig, 2014. "New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Mobility; Immigrant Workers; Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials;
All these keywords.
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:win:winwop:2010-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dwinnca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Soham Baksi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dwinnca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.