Measurement of Costs and Benefits of Accession to the European Union for Selected Countries in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem Molle, 2002. "Globalization, Regionalism and Labour Markets: Should We Recast the Foundations of the EU Regime in Matters of Regional (Rural and Urban) Development?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 161-172.
- Svetla Boneva, 2005. "Classification of the Main Economic Costs and Benefits of the EU Enlargement," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 86-99.
- Clemens Grafe & Ricardo Lago & Wim Van Aken, 2003. "Quelques coûts et bénéfices de l’adhésion à l’Union européenne : les aspects économiques de leur distribution," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(3), pages 45-72.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Neunzig, Alexander R. & Schmidt-Trenz, Hans-Jörg, 2001. "One Market, One Law: EU Enlargement in light of the economic theory of optimal legal areas," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2001-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Michael Kunin, 2004. "Sequencing of Club Enlargement: "big bang," "gradualism," and internal reform," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp232, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic integration; European Union; Central and Eastern Europe; eastern enlargement; costs/benefits analysis; Common Agricultural Policy (CAP); Structural Funds; regional policy; foreign trade; customs union; EMU; Europe Treaty;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.